individual somatic sessions
Somatic sessions offer a combination of body awareness, interactive practices, and bodywork.
- In-person individual sessions take place at my space in West Seattle right across the bridge.
- Remote sessions can take place from anywhere via videoconferencing.
- I see clients weekly. Weekly sessions allow us to work towards meaningful, sustainable change.
- My rate is $160/hour with a few spots reserved for sliding scale. Please contact me regarding availability of these spots.
- I do not accept insurance because I want you to get the best, most confidential care possible.
Three essential aspects of our work
Body awareness: Leaving our bodies through dissociation and numbing is a normal response to trauma, oppression, and difficult life experiences. I will help you come back to your body by connecting to sensations and bring more agency and choice into your life.
Interactive practices: You will practice skills, such as embodied boundary setting, making requests, and building trust and intimacy. We will build these life skills to increase your capacity to connect with yourself and others.
Bodywork: With somatic bodywork, we will work together with compassion and curiosity to hear the stories your body wants to tell and transform.
As politicized healer, I deeply believe in the interdependence of individual and collective transformation. We will address the impact of social conditions in our work together.